• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Mountain view

Hi Robert.. How do you manage to prevent your slope so high and yet not collapsing? I just did a mountain scape with seiryu stone to.. But even with a slope not as steep as yours they are keep on collapsing leaving my hc loose..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Robert.. How do you manage to prevent your slope so high and yet not collapsing? I just did a mountain scape with seiryu stone to.. But even with a slope not as steep as yours they are keep on collapsing leaving my hc loose..

When i build the hardscape i use support strips, the stones themselves, and spray water often to stabilize the slope.

Hmmm... I see... But my problem is when the water filled in.. Especially because of the current..

But do you reckon an eheim classic 2217 flow in a 90cm x 45cm x 50cm would be sufficient? Because I had a bad experience with algae and low flow, that is why I have 2 wave maker @2000lph installed now..

Any updates on this scape?

I'd like to ask about flow in your tank. I'm working on similar layout atm. How do you ensure you have good flow on both sides? Any tips?

Back