• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

UKAPS discount

Hi Miroslav,

I ordered a CO2 kit, plants and other bits and pieces off of you last week. When I went to the checkout, there was nowhere to enter the discount code, so I was unable to claim the discount.

Any chance of it being applied retrospectively?

Thanks.

Hi Miroslav,

I ordered a CO2 kit, plants and other bits and pieces off of you last week. When I went to the checkout, there was nowhere to enter the discount code, so I was unable to claim the discount.

Any chance of it being applied retrospectively?

Thanks.
Missed out again, my plant order arrived today. This code wasn't offered when I posted about my plant order the other day :(

Hello,

I am really sorry to hear that you miss the discount voucher. Please note that the discount voucher is permanent and will not expire. This is only to give little bit of extra to all UKAPS members. You can read more in our sticky thread bellow:

http://www.ukaps.org/forum/threads/10-off-on-all-plants-only-for-ukaps-members.36582/

Also the discount voucher should be applied in step 2 in the checkout. However please note that you can apply only one discount voucher in any transaction.

I will try to speak to head office if there is anything we can do for both of you and sent you PM tomorrow as soon as I will have the answer.

Hi Miroslav,

Thank you so much for coming back to me.

reply sent via the conversation that you started.

Hi, do you have a discount code for non plant orders?

Hello,

Thank you very much for the interest.

Unfortunately there is no offer going on right now, however could you be so kind and drop me quick message as with total cost of your order as soon as you know it please?

Any chance of a bit of extra discount on one of the CO2 complete sets?

Any chance of a bit of extra discount on one of the CO2 complete sets?

Hello,

Could you be so kind and drop me quick message with total cost of your order as soon as you know it please?

Hello,

Could you be so kind and drop me quick message with total cost of your order as soon as you know it please?
Should I order it first or just tell you what the cost of the stuff I'm going to order is?

Hi - I just ordered some bazookas off your website - how do I get the 10% ukaps member discount?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi - I just ordered some bazookas off your website - how do I get the 10% ukaps member discount?

Hello,

Thank you very much for purchase.

Please note that we used to have 10% discount on all our plants, however this offer is no longer available.

Also I am really sorry about this but unfortunately we do not run any promotions right now.

No problem - cant wait to get those bazooka!

Hi, I got my bazookas (very fast shipping - thank you). However there seems to be some mineral deposit on them. Here are some pictures -
7b084f16fa8a4252a0d85808259be0bd.jpg
588c2081e3d52b5736956f4d4bceff62.jpg
d413e930b7c69509c751dca8ab6df5a0.jpg

Will these bazookas work? Are they brand new as the look a little raggedly?

Alan

Hello,

please note that we do not sale used items and I can confirm that all our items are brand new.

Also please note that all items are tested by our suppliers before shipped to us and / or tested by us before ship to customer.

This is why your diffuser can sometimes arrive slightly wet and / or with marking of use.

If I am not mistaken your item should arrived sealed in original packaging from Intense.

Back