• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

My Female GBR

Ryan12345

Hey guys,

Just thought id post a few pics of my femal german blue ram, iv had her for a couple of months now and was around 4-5 months old on purchase.
She has seemed to relax alot latley and show alot more of her colour's so i thought id take a few pics with my crappy i phone.

nP7MxF6.jpg

FXU8ndq.jpg

trykfOj.jpg

lovely fish, haven't kept German blue rams just lost one of my electric blue's:( but they'll be my next purchase.:happy:

Sorry to hear Ellholt, How long did you own the electric for?
Yeah they are lovely fish, friendly natured, well active and have alot of colour. They are i would say half the size of an electic but definetly worth the time.
Heres a couple more pics i took yesterday.

TwIe4ve.jpg

u6J3Bdt.jpg

More great pictures Ryan, I love the little blue spots on the German blues. I think I had him or her(Not to sure how to sex them) for about a month and a half He did look abit sick we did have a short outbreak of fin rot, he reacted well to the medicine I though that would be the last of it but seams not. I was hoping I could keep them for a long time since I brought them as a couple.

Back