• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

tmc signature 60 planted

What kind of substrate are you using? Sorry if it has been said but it's 24 pages long.

its a jbl substrate, not sure which

I would say it is the same as mine which is Manado.

Glad to see the water is still clear George, you have obviously been keeping the advise people have offered to mind. I think the guys that have replied above are correct, you are on the right path but need more plant mass.

Things are in the algae's favour at the moment so you need to reduce light period an hour or two.

Great advise from James O

Jim

_DSC3570_zpsdlkbtcbc.jpg

shout out to bantha man who sent me some ludwigia repens, im impressed with the redness of the plant, also he sent me another which is next to the staurogyne, anywho that's p cool, this pic is just after a trim, thx

Hi George,

Firstly...
nice to see the tank with more plants, some more still needed. the tank is heading in the right direction.

Secondly....
It was not me that sent you the plants....

jim

I will just order some line if I need, however, even though the tank has cycled now, I would have thought the plants would be growing faster and bushier with lime green co2 and ei ferts ?
cheers

Back