• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

20% off at TGM

Just after I ordered a tank-full of plants I noticed this offer was on...:mad:

Typical, but that's life I suppose.

Looks like their new site is struggling! Maybe a lot of folk on the new site looking, but its crashing and quite slow!
I had to switch off ad blocking (uBlock Origin) to get it to work.
Looking at the uB log, their site theming lives in a directory named '/nielsen/', and that is matching one of the default filters.

The site is working, just painfully slow and then I occasionally get a server error, script timeout, site offline, refresh the page and it comes back again.

It ain't working at all for me...I give up...

Yeah, I gave up. Click on a menu option, wait 10-15 seconds, page loads, scroll down, loading symbol flashes, wait 10 seconds, scroll, loading...

c17.jpe

Yeah, I gave up. Click on a menu option, wait 10-15 seconds, page loads, scroll down, loading symbol flashes, wait 10 seconds, scroll, loading...

Great, now I have the remix of that stuck in my head. :banghead:

Site seems to be working again anway :cool:

Went for it!

ADA Cube Garden 45-C 45x45x45cm / 6mm 4 hooks incl. × 1
ADA Aqua Soil Amazonia (9 Litre) × 1
ADA Aqua Soil Powder Amazonia (9 Litre) × 1
ADA La Plata Sand 2kg × 1
TGM Substrate Supports × 2
ADA Power Sand Special S × 1

My wife is going to go ballistic! :eek:

Tempting...

Saved myself almost £60 so that's enough justification for me. Pallet delivery costs more than covered at least.

Going to put it on a TMC Signature cabinet. Might buy a Radion xr15 too.

Yeh I capitalised on this too. Liking the new site as well! Spoke to them on the phone too today, very friendly and helpful!

Yeh I capitalised on this too. Liking the new site as well! Spoke to them on the phone too today, very friendly and helpful!

Same, phoned them on a double check on my choices and had a very nice chat with James. Good guy and very helpful.

Went for it!

ADA Cube Garden 45-C 45x45x45cm / 6mm 4 hooks incl. × 1
ADA Aqua Soil Amazonia (9 Litre) × 1
ADA Aqua Soil Powder Amazonia (9 Litre) × 1
ADA La Plata Sand 2kg × 1
TGM Substrate Supports × 2
ADA Power Sand Special S × 1

My wife is going to go ballistic! :eek:
The way of the worrier doesn't stand a chance against the way of the wife...
...or should that be warrior...?o_O
Either way we're expecting a journal:p

Last edited:
The way of the worrier doesn't stand a chance against the way of the wife...
...or should that be warrior...?o_O
Either way we're expecting a journal:p

As a wise man once said, it's easier to ask forgiveness than it is to ask for permission!

This is going to try and factor in various things I've learnt so far. I'll run a journal thread for sure.

Decided I'm going to call TGM and see if I can add a load more stuff (ADA lily pipes, hoses, brushes, media, etc.) to my order and get the discount. I'll be buying them at some point so may as well get the discount!

Back