• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

[Issue Resolved]

Sk3lly

After seeing good reviews about you guys on UKAPS i thought id try an order

Order number 5011/270715/55

Order was:
Rotala rotundifolia
Mini 'petit' java fern
Bucephalandra motleyana melawi

What i received:

Rotala rotund x1
Ludwigia glandiosa x2

345ae7beb3568eaf0ecde010c0627c6f.jpg

Now i also mentioned if it was possible to deliver through catflap. I highlight IF POSSIBLE. Although not your fault, the delivery service of your choice delivered your package in this state...

2c2d214a1a737fd743fe63c1f31654f4.jpg

11871fa58bc7555483686cb86b712183.jpg

And also broke the catflap. Not great to be honest.

Now i know these things happen and i feel bad to highlight this in the forum, but i feel its how a company responds is what is important...

I will patiently await your response :)

I will also add that delivery was exceptionally fast. Credit where it is due

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Hi Sk3lly,

I am deeply sorry about the mix up with the plants, there must have been an error whilst packing. We will send out to you the correct plants first thing tomorrow. Do not worry about sending the other plants back, you can keep these of course.

I am also sorry to hear about how Royal Mail have handled your parcel, I will report this to customer services so they are aware.

If there is anything else we can do please let me know. For fastest response please call us on 01480 450572 9-5pm.

Kind regards
Dave

Dave that is perfect thank you.

I just wanted to make you aware of the postage issue. The box was wrapped up in fragile tape as your well aware. In no way had the parcel been treated in such way. If there had of been glassware in there then theres likely to be breakage.

Anyway thanks for the speedy response

I should also say please do not send out another pot of rotala. Im more than happy with the pot i received and have no space for more

Could this not have been done directly? :meh:
I suppose so. Its an open forum though. Sponsor companies use it to advertise and gain feedback from us guys. Surely its there as a tool for us to share experiences, both good and bad??

I certainly wouldn't openly bash a sponsor on the forum as they help to keep UKAPS going. I certainly hope Aquarium Gardens feel this way.

I just expressed an issue through a stream that was easier for me and im very happy with the response i got. Yes i could phone but their office hours just happen to be the same as mine. In my line of work i dont always get a chance to stop.

I'm glad you posted this publicly - it's certainly more a demonstration of what the Royal Mail is (in)capable of (reading) - Aquarium Gardens shines in this encounter ... I don't expect any company to be perfect, I just want them to demonstrate problem solving skills.

We would always advise contacting us directly in the first instance, either via phone or email using the contact form on our website. In this case it was a simple resolution, an honest mistake when picking the plants so we send out correct plants ASAP.

It's good and bad, but this thread demonstrates we always look after our customers and resolve any issues ASAP, so we don't mind. I hope that's the good thing that is highlighted from this thread however for quickest response contact us first to resolve any issues.

We hope to see you again soon

Regards
Dave

I'm glad you posted this publicly - it's certainly more a demonstration of what the Royal Mail is (in)capable of (reading) - Aquarium Gardens shines in this encounter ... I don't expect any company to be perfect, I just want them to demonstrate problem solving skills.
100% agree. I think i said in my first post. Mistakes do happen. Cant fault a company for making a mistake. Certainly can fault a company for not putting right the mistake. This has been resolved fast and handled well! So cannot fault Aquarium Gardens and will not be deterred from re ordering

The sponser gave the correct response good customer service in the event, what is worrying is Royal Mail shoving it through the catflap Whats their response get a bigger cat?

Id like to show the bucephalandra portion i received again. Still totally astonished at the size!!

61082f9ce8938653d5309bcb3de211e0.jpg

Every other buce i have bought is equal to just one of these portions. This pot had 6 big portions in for the same price!

Wether or not this is a form of a sorry i do not know, but i now have these buces coming out of my ear holes!!

Thanks again!!!

Hi Sk3lly,

These are normal size, all others are the same :)

Glad to hear you're happy with the plants.

We also love the plants that come in from suppliers. We hold them in such a way that they carry on growing really well, so the end customer gets the plant just as if it's come out from the nursery :)

Thanks for sharing your experience with us.

Regards
Dave

Back