• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

ADA Aquasky users - what power adaptor?

Made in Japan? Lol!

Looks like a normal Japanese/us plug.

Manual says this...

9DE9D9AD-5986-4A8C-8972-AE26C871322A_zpswlwpspmq.jpg

We do use it with a plug only for years. Sold tons of them. But of course if TGM recommend a different thing to the local use it is ok.

This is just like a laptop adapter. You also do not need a transformer for them to use on any network.

I do use these lights since they come to the market. Seen also some faulty adapters, which we replaced. never seen any faulty LED however.
But i think all over eu people only use the plugs.

I'll try the transformer, if I get the buzzing noise that I've read can happen then I'll revisit things.

We do use it with a plug only for years. Sold tons of them. But of course if TGM recommend a different thing to the local use it is ok.

This is just like a laptop adapter. You also do not need a transformer for them to use on any network.

I do use these lights since they come to the market. Seen also some faulty adapters, which we replaced. never seen any faulty LED however.
But i think all over eu people only use the plugs.

I trust you Viktor.

I ordered a standard adapter yesterday.

I trust you Viktor.

I ordered a standard adapter yesterday.
Hi Andy, just wondering how things went after you moved to a standard adapter? I have acquired a secondhand Aquasky 602 with 2 of the Maplin transformers. They get really hot and hum a bit so I'm wondering if I can go without?
Thanks

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Back