• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

IAPLC 2015

Great stuff....Andy!
Well done Stu!
Great effort, all beautiful and stunning aquascapes......the presenter did well pronouncing a lot of those names!
Cheers
hoggie

Wow... very impressive but also massively subjective, glad I'm not a judge! I preferred some of the lower ranked ones to some of the top 10...

Seems it's very hard to do really well with a small tank also..... Maybe they should add size categories?

Some truly wonderful scape's, some of the wood/stone work is to die for. It's amazing the hight they achieve at the back of the Tank, how do they do that?

Top result for Stu (54) think thats his highest rank yet=D>.

Wow. Just mind blowing.

I was mouth wide open for much of that video...truly inspiring. :clap:

Here is the link for the top 2000:

http://en.iaplc.com/results15/pdf/iaplc2015_worldranking.pdf

UK Entries as follows:

54 - Stu Worrall
349 - Eduard Gercog
606 - Konrad Michalski
1205 - James Starr-Marshall
1305 - Chris Jackson
1547 - Mateusz Dudkowiak
1549 - Ian Holdich
1767 - Ivana Bielikova

Apologies if I have missed anyone!

8fed395dd449e5fd62ef4a3214b7d2b2.jpg

All the entries from India :)
Including mine.

Sent from my D6502 using Tapatalk

Congrats to all! Looks like the in-season vogue is the large-canyon or 2/3-massive-pillars type of scape, like positions 2, 5, 25, 41, etc. I thought there were supposed to be points deductions for dioramas. I still see a bunch of them in the top 127, or maybe I don't understand the meaning of diorama! Fake trees must count as diorama right? LOL.

It's nice that ADA is actually revealing the top 127 scapes on the internet where the rest of us, and not just those who attend the party, can see them. I hope they keep it up.

Back