• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Windswept Eternity

I believe in you Troi :singing:

:D

Thanks zozo. I want to get it planted now but I'm going to have to wait till after the summer holidays when I can be around long enough to give it the best possible start...that's testing my patience:arghh:
Hey Troi,
I believe the holidays are soon over... more time for scaping ☺
Have you progressed on the hardscape?
Sorry for putting some pressure, I'm not very patient
Cheers,
Manu

Haha...been away, but was looking forward to getting stuck in when I came back...however life has chucked me a few curveballs recently which need resolving first...so the scape will have to go on hold for a little while longer at least...
...I hope it doesn't turn out to be the journal of the scape that never was:arghh:

Haha...been away, but was looking forward to getting stuck in when I came back...however life has chucked me a few curveballs recently which need resolving first...so the scape will have to go on hold for a little while longer at least...
...I hope it doesn't turn out to be the journal of the scape that never was:arghh:
Hey Troi,
I hope things are getting for you.
Cheers, Manu.

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

Thanks guys...we're relocating so it'll have to wait till it's all over and we're settled...plus side, may mean more space for a bigger tank;)

Bigger tank, more tanks. It's all good :cigar:

Sometime life gets in the way of fun....The future is green. Planted green :couchpotato:

Haha...haaa...finally been able to do what I've been chomping at the bit to do for ages...:joyful:

It's been a while...and a house move. Long story short I've had the Mother of all Snagging issues to deal with, we even had to move out for a week whilst the developer tried to put stuff right...nightmare:arghh:

All I've got to do now is modify the cabinet, hang the Radion and start scaping and Wabi-Kusa-ing...can't wait:D

25962376341_1e88d7ab4c_k.jpg
25424012474_92ecc93072_k.jpg

Yummie!! :hungry: Can't wait... :)

Back