• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Show Your Pets

Bit late, happy halloween ;)

DSC04122.jpg

They look well trained
I get about 1 useable pic from 50 shots with my Bongo loony lab
haha yeah they don't move at all so its very easy! Pixie (on the left) was walking around the house with the sunglasses on, was hilarious!!

This is my Ralph, hes a patterdale terrier. Hes fearless, loyal, intelligent and everything a man's dog should be. I can walk anywhere with him by my side and know that I'm safe. Hes got a huge personality and can be very grumpy at times. Always cheers me up no matter what.

022.jpg

Joseph! :)
60Evsax.jpg

He's bigger than a small dog. At least bigger than Tiberius.
C0eYYLE.jpg

Bubi, isn't realy that much smaller. :) his shoulder hight is as the tank next to him 30 cm.
Sq1poY3.jpg

They catch rabbit for breakfast instead of mice
oQhCuzo.jpg

But for the rest they are sweet.
IixqYaY.jpg

Last edited:
As well as fish i have my gsd Bo, my 3yr old traditional gypsy cob Vinnie and my wifes standardbred MJ

I got a wee cockatiel named Mickey!

Lol.. that's so funny.. :clap: Many years ago, we had a african grey parrot.. It actualy came to us not knowing how old he was. His former owner died and the bird had no place to go because it was viciously mean and awfully quiet. One night i came home being drunk and smelling like a beer can. The parrot went crazy and talking and dancing and yelling Koko Sweet and barking like a dog. It took it out of his cage and he was the best bird you can imagine nibbled my ears and my nose and cuddled me all over. A day later when the beer smell was gone i was vicious again. After asking around his former owner seemed to be an alcoholist and did drink himself to death. :lol: Unfortenately i came home one day from work and mother told it was stolen from the yard.. :( We never saw koko again..

Last edited:
we also have 3 african greys,we used to breed them but got to attached to the babies.

Was playing around with the 50mm at the weekend and this is some of the results of my two Portuguese Podengos :)

thumb.jpg

thumb (1).jpg

thumb (2).jpg

thumb (3).jpg

No editing, just resize.

:)

Back