• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

DRC UKAPS member meeting

zanguli-ya-zamba

Seedling
We finally made it !!!
So last year one of the men of UKAPS community contacted me saying that he is living in Kinshasa and that we should meet each other. His name is Jose Macedo.
After a long time without seeing each other he decided to contact me saying that he will order shrimp and fish from Portugal and asked me if I wanted something. So we order last week some Amano shrimp and ember tetras. Wednesday he called me saying that everything has arrived. So we met finally !!! It was a short but a good moment we planed to meet again as it was a quick meeting in the morning before work.

I just wanted to share this info to you guys, like that you can see that even in deep Africa UKAPS joins people together and that it's a sharing and alive forum.

Jose thanks again for what you have done for me !!! Really appreciate.

Here is a quick
Picture we took last day, sorry I didn't noticed my finger on the lens so sorry.
I am on the left and Jose on the right.

d46242b7e827401f367188bb1278f0b7.jpg

Long live UKAPS

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

We finally made it !!!
So last year one of the men of UKAPS community contacted me saying that he is living in Kinshasa and that we should meet each other. His name is Jose Macedo.
After a long time without seeing each other he decided to contact me saying that he will order shrimp and fish from Portugal and asked me if I wanted something. So we order last week some Amano shrimp and ember tetras. Wednesday he called me saying that everything has arrived. So we met finally !!! It was a short but a good moment we planed to meet again as it was a quick meeting in the morning before work.

I just wanted to share this info to you guys, like that you can see that even in deep Africa UKAPS joins people together and that it's a sharing and alive forum.

Jose thanks again for what you have done for me !!! Really appreciate.

Here is a quick
Picture we took last day, sorry I didn't noticed my finger on the lens so sorry.
I am on the left and Jose on the right.

d46242b7e827401f367188bb1278f0b7.jpg

Long live UKAPS

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk
that so cool. last year me and a ukaps member meet up and did a scape together. beer and ham cheese crakers work great lol. always like to meet up people and see there tanks.

cheers
ryan

Back