• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Journal Starting point Wabi-Kusa

Hi All, My latest W-K. The plants on the DW in my Grandsons frog tank got to large for the little tank . Java fern Indian fern and some mosses:)

Thought add some Crypts too that in a dish job done ;)

2nd photo Crypt nevelli
3rd """""""" Crypt bullosa Sexy plant or what.Couple of photos of that :D

At the back I have added, Hair grass it grows to 30cm it not showing yet but should look good .

Photos

01_zps0bcgtyri.jpg

02_zps3yrnjvpd.jpg

06_zpsvwmkbufi.jpg

09_zps64q5ihdl.jpg

Again lovely!! Wonderfull wabi!! That crypt at the far left is realy very beautiful leaf in color and texture.. Stunning healty plants.. :thumbup:

These are wonderful! What do you use as a substrate? :)

Lähetetty minun GT-I9305 laitteesta Tapatalkilla

Hi Evital, Thank you

Any substrate will do even cat litter just keep it damp ;)
Thank you Greenfinger2, I am soon purchasing a second hand Dennerle Nano Cube 30L and would love to try some sort of wabi kusa setup there. Your pictures are a great source of inspiration and if you have any tips for a beginner like me, Id be more than glad to learn

Thank you Greenfinger2, I am soon purchasing a second hand Dennerle Nano Cube 30L and would love to try some sort of wabi kusa setup there. Your pictures are a great source of inspiration and if you have any tips for a beginner like me, Id be more than glad to learn

Hi Evital, Sounds good when you set it up. If you have any Q just ask ;)let me know when you get going :thumbup:

Back