• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Resolved! Help With Adding Photos To A Thread?

Hi hyoscine. Could you explain how is imgur working? How to upload photos? I downloaded an app but I don't understand how to work with it. I am sorry but when it comes to thinks like this I am useless . Could you help?

After you set up your account, at the top of the page, left side it says upload images. You can then select to drag or browse. Find you image, upload it. That's it.

That being said I cannot get any of the generated codes to work for this site. I use them on all other postings I do. Obviously something here is treated differently and Im missing it.

Yeah. I had figured it out. But I still dont understand why the code cannot be pasted into the "image" box, above, and work. I use that box on all the other forums I post on. Pasting into the post is much quicker, I'm just interested in the "why" of it.

You mean this box?

image.JPG

You don't use that button to post the image code you copied for forums, otherwise it won't recognize it, when you copy the code with the [ IMG ] tags you just paste it directly into the message box, if you want to use that Image button then just copy the direct link instead from the imgur site and not the BBCode.

Last edited:
I use the BBcode/message boards and forums all the time in that box. But thanks for your input.

I use the BBcode/message boards and forums all the time in that box. But thanks for your input.
This is the wrong way to do it, however, some forum packages will discount the extra BBCode that you paste in so it doesn't duplicate it and therefore it will work.

The software package for UKAPS is fairly new and recently won a legal battle that essentially stopped their development for a while so there are a few things they no doubt have on the to-do list, I'm sure it will work how you expect it do in a future update :)

Oh. No. I love how it's done here. I was just pointing out how I have done it in the past......But I actually have a question for you if you use Imgur that no one has an answer for.....are you up for it?

Back