• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Starting point The Cube-- New Cube Rescape

Ηi Roy! I like the new scape! How is your pinnatifida doing? I got some as well (for the third time) and I still don't know the secret to keeping it healthy!

Ηi Roy! I like the new scape! How is your pinnatifida doing? I got some as well (for the third time) and I still don't know the secret to keeping it healthy!

Hi Sarpijk, Thank you :thumbup: The H/pinn was growing really fast. Then I trimmed it back. Now it seems to have slowed down. Its sending out lots of runners with healthy baby plants on though. These I will use in other Scapes or Wabi-Kusa ;)

I have very hard water Dosing EI-- pressurised Co2 water change 50% a week

Hi All, Gave the plants a trim took out the Bolbitus difformis and Eusteralis stellata as they was not doing well. More plants for W-K's :D

This tank is coming to the end. So planted some plants that I need for my next project a 40 cm cube.

Some photos :)

A new 30 cm cube will be coming soon :D

Upload a file ?? its saying file to big ?? Ho well back to photo bucket for now :arghh:

004_zpsqobkbwfy.jpg

006_zpshojyfw5e.jpg

010_zpsbxmoqjml.jpg

018_zpsnm5lgb1e.jpg

019_zps5xtwatsg.jpg

023_zpstpumbg97.jpg

Back