• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Journal Starting point Wabi-Kusa

Roy!! :clap::clap: Wonderfull little rock.. Looks so simple, but i bet it isn't. Only finding and seeing the shapes is a challange.. Very nice find. Not only a green finger but also a hawks eye.. :).. What's that little round leaved plant?? Looks kinda familiar. :)

Hi all,
Bacopa caroliniana
I can't tell from the photo, but Bacopa has "opposite decussate" leaves, so if you looked from the apex of the stem the leaves would be like a cross, with each pair of leaves at right angles compared to the pair below.

It doesn't look like that, the leaf pairs look more like they are in one plane.

Assuming the leaf pairs are aren't at 90o, I think it is more likely to be either Lysimachia nummularia, or Anagallis tenella, dependent upon size of the leaf.

cheers Darrel

Hi all, I can't tell from the photo, but Bacopa has "opposite decussate" leaves, so if you looked from the apex of the stem the leaves would be like a cross, with each pair of leaves at right angles compared to the pair below.

Assuming the leaf pairs are aren't at 90o, I think it is more likely to be either Lysimachia nummularia, or Anagallis tenella, dependent upon size of the leaf.

cheers Darrel

Hi DW, Thank you :thumbup:

I have had the plant for ages and was never sure of the name :D Thanks for the info I will look into it I hate not knowing names to plants ;)

Hi all, I can't tell from the photo, but Bacopa has "opposite decussate" leaves, so if you looked from the apex of the stem the leaves would be like a cross, with each pair of leaves at right angles compared to the pair below.

cheers Darrel

Couldn't it be a Micranthemum, umbrosum or monte carlo??

hqdefault.jpg

Back