• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Path to Oblivion

The_Iceman

Ahoi UKAPS,

welcome to my new nano-tank journal!
I hope you will enjoy the wild ride :lol:

It's still very early, but that's the current idea I'm tinkering around with, called "Path to Oblivion".

22476246826_3ffacfb6e0_c.jpg

The tank is in the making at the moment, therefore I had to use cat litter and a box for the layout :lol:
No idea which plants I'm going to use, but they need to be small.

Cheers,
Christian

Last edited:
Did you try placing those two big rocks closer to the front? If you want depth (and who doesn't?) things should slope up and get smaller the further back you go. The slope is there, but the height of the big rocks at the back throws me off a bit.

Cheers guys! :thumbup:

I'm still adjusting it and changing the rocks here and there, but I will try what you suggested Dantrasy.
I wanted to make this little guy look huge and big and a little bit more depth would be great. Thanks!

Good morning everyone,

phew... sometimes it feels more like Tetris in such a small tank :D

But getting there, getting there:
22610202894_3fb3a58e00_c.jpg

This time I'm using Seachem Flourite Black Sand for a review I'm going to write, but one thing I can tell you:
Massive substrate arrangements... forget it :lol:

Will take care of the left side of the tank today... and then start thinking about the plants :lol:

Cheers
Chris

Ahoi UKAPS,

finally starting my 120P *cough* *cough* dry now:

23240925061_168eac0c0a_c.jpg

Still have to add Elatine H. and Plagiomnium cf. affine to the mix to finish it.

The plant list so far:
HCC, Elatine H., Riccardia, Eleocharis Mini, Gratiola viscidula, Plagiomnium cf. affine

Substrate is Seachem Flourite Black Sand and ADA LaPlata

Most likely I'm going to add a small mini Buce here and there, but let's wait and see!

Cheers
Chris

Back