• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Two worlds

66.jpg

Thank You, however I´m still learning and trying new plants. It is getting better and better though. Pictures are taken by friend of mine, so they are much better than mine own.

The two worlds aspect is really starting to show through now. I love the rocky area with a densely planted area off to one side. It's given me some ideas for my own tank. It looks a bit like a side on profile of a river edge, sort of putting the side view at the front if that makes any sense. :)

Thank You guys, the tank is still developing. It is not like I´d like to have, it will never be, nonetheless I´m trying to do my best. I´m looking for some more plants to finish the tank. At the end of the next year the tank will be canceled.
to Yo-han: it is Staurogyne

Wow! What a great example of a planted discus tank. You make it look effortless!!

What's your water change schedule?

That's such an amazing tank.
My first reactio was this wood and rocks look all wrong together.
But as soon as i realized your two world idea it made perfect sense to me and i saw it with different eyes.
It doesn't dissapoint as its matured it looks like the two worlds blended together to form one that looks stunning.

Thanks a lot, I´m realy sad that the tank was canceled, fish were sold. Nontheless the tank will be reborn in future and I hope, it will be better then the last one

Beautiful. Have your discus jumped out of the tank before? I had to cover mine with acrylic after 2 of them jumped to their doom.

Hi, no, not at all. They were tamed, they eat from my hand, even whem my son knock the tank (by wooden hammer :D) they stay calm, no jumping

Last edited:
Back