• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Feedback A positive experience with CO2art

SmallestFrog

UPDATE: All sorted! thank you!

Had to post this, as I can't seem to get anywhere fast with CO2art.

Bought their professional reg, the one with the blue working pressure adjuster.

First one leaked from the high pressure gauge itself. They sent a new one. Second one leaked from the main connection on the regulator (the reg end of the input from the cannister). Third one arrived later than they said, without a plug (they told me to sent the other two back - no mention of keeping the plug) and is a different model reg to what I'd originally bought.

The forum rules state I can be open about my experience, so I am. I'm asking co2art for a refund, and going to buy from a more professional company elsewhere or ditch co2 completely.

If I have any advice for CO2art its leak check your reg's before sending them out. At the very very least, leak check a couple in every new batch you get in.

If you think you can rectify this without giving me a refund, PM me, if not, I hope the mods let this stand.

Last edited:
Had to post this, as I can't seem to get anywhere fast with CO2art.

Bought their professional reg, the one with the blue working pressure adjuster.

First one leaked from the high pressure gauge itself. They sent a new one. Second one leaked from the main connection on the regulator (the reg end of the input from the cannister). Third one arrived later than they said, without a plug (they told me to sent the other two back - no mention of keeping the plug) and is a different model reg to what I'd originally bought.

The forum rules state I can be open about my experience, so I am. I'm asking co2art for a refund, and going to buy from a more professional company elsewhere or ditch co2 completely.

If I have any advice for CO2art its leak check your reg's before sending them out. At the very very least, leak check a couple in every new batch you get in.

If you think you can rectify this without giving me a refund, PM me, if not, I hope the mods let this stand.

Ah mate that sounds like you are getting some very bad luck with Co2Art. My experiences with them have been nothing but the opposite. I've actually bought 20 - 30 + items from them in the past and some have had or developed problems. Including one of the reg's you mention, with leaks. The return process for me has been the quickest i'd ever experienced with a company.

Have you been chatting to them on the phone?

John

Yeah and while they seem nice and everything, it really takes the mickey that they sent me a reg without a plug, without telling me to keep the plug from one of the others. Perhaps there is leaking issues with the dual stage regs they need to rectify?

Yeah and while they seem nice and everything, it really takes the mickey that they sent me a reg without a plug, without telling me to keep the plug from one of the others. Perhaps there is leaking issues with the dual stage regs they need to rectify?

I've actually had 4 (i think) only one was leaking. So I wouldn't be prepared to say there is a flaw. I'd say give them another chance man. It seems like you may have just had a bad warehouse packer, or string of bad luck. Out of all the companies I deal with i'd actually rate CO2art as one of the best for speed and ease of sorting stuff out.

I shudder to think of the alternative for getting a return from a cheap comparable alternative from asian ebay.

I admit other user experiences may be different but I can only give mine from my extensive use of the company.

Hope you do get it sorted.

Best Regards,
John

Hello,

I am really sorry to hear that you have such a bad experiences with our products as well as with our services.

Also thank you very much for your great feedback. We are glad to see any good / bad feedback as this lets us improve where we need to.

Unfortunately we can not say that we never have had problems with our products as well as we sometimes we aslo making mistakes by ourself. However we always try to sort an issues as soon as possible and not let the customers wait for long as we all have High tech tanks here and we know how frustrating it can be sometimes.

If you think you can rectify this without giving me a refund, PM me

We will be very happy as well if we could sort out your problem as appreciate our customers and obviously we would like to keep them as happy as possible.

However,

different model reg to what I'd originally bought.

could you be so kind an PM me the picture of your regulator please (the wrong model) if you did not send it back to us yet as we do upgrade the regulator for customer sometimes for the inconveniences.

If the above is right I will send you plug out today for your regulator.

Once again really sorry about that.

All sorted by Miroslav - the new solenoid plug is excellent, very swish looking, love the red light to tell at a glance in my dark cabinet if its on. No leaks this time!

All sorted by Miroslav - the new solenoid plug is excellent, very swish looking, love the red light to tell at a glance in my dark cabinet if its on. No leaks this time!

Hello,

I am glad that we managed to sort out your issue :)

Also I am glad to hear that you like our new solenoid. This product is not on sale yet :)

Once again really sorry about that.

And I already want the new solenoid now... LEDs make everything desirable :p

And I already want the new solenoid now... LEDs make everything desirable :p

Hello,

I am glad that you looking forward for our new product :)

I think (can not say exactly) the new solenoids should be on sell next week hopefully :) They will come with our new (pro version) single stage regulator as well.

But I think I said too much already :D

Back