• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

I just spent 2hrs writing a tank journal and lost it by hitting the back button :(

MossMan

I feel slightly destroyed by this as I am already three weeks behind in my blog and was looking forward to sharing progress, but also catching up with the blog so that I could start to get feedback.

Anyone want a sneak peak at what the tanks looking like now? lol

Shh, keep it a secret or people wont want to read the blog when I finally get it in the journal section! lol

Is the picture OK? I haven't used flikr before now, any tips on posting links via flikr. I posted via bb link - I don't know what bb link is and I work in I.T. lol

write your text in Google Docs and copy and paste it when you need it. GDocs constantly saves your work.

Sometimes clicking forwards immediately will load the draft. I feel for you mate. Been there many times myself. I usually copy a long post into my clipboard before posting in case my internet dies.

All handy helpful tips, thanks guys.
I should have known better. I did start off in word, but then added the pics in the ukaps and did the editing there so I could see what was going on! I had a dupe pic, so was on the final stages of cleaning up and rather than delete button to delete I hit the backspace button! Lol.

I am sure version 2 will be better when I sit down to pull it together again!

Glad you like the current tank pic.

Back