• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

How to fill bubble counter with water

Achilles1

Hi there,

Does anyone know how you're supposed to fill the CO2art aluminum bubble counter with water? The top looks like it could be screwed off, but I'm anxious to put too much pressure on it, fearing it will break the BC.

Thank you in advance
f09921d2fd7788facdc7842d693bbe29.jpg

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met behulp van Tapatalk

Hi there, it should just screw off. I recently bought bubble counter from co2art myself. They are quite stiff to start with.

This one is a little brittle and easily cracked so you will need to be careful. I'd probably swap for one of their higher quality ones. Mine has cracked and I've only filled in twice but I've not yet replaced it.

But yes, unscrew the top and you should be all good.

Could try holding it under water and tapping the side. As air goes out the top water should be drawn up from the base.

Thank you all. I've managed to unscrew the top.

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met behulp van Tapatalk

use a syringe to squirt water in where the Co2 tubing fits on.
I also do this with my glass bubble counters. With a syringe I just push water through the check valve (made of plastic) which is below the bubble counter, so the chances to break my gear are reduced

Jordi

Back