• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

OMG !!

Doozer999

My goodness!

Much to my surprise, there is an outside chance, a possibility, a hope within hope...that I may be allowed another tank.

The unit is 75cm wide, by 39cm deep.

I have on it already my Dennerle nano 30 crs shrimp set up...

I like shrimps, and plants, and am happy to have this "less fishy"...and happy to stay low tech.

The bewildering dilemma...should I....have two tanks in the space...or just one?

Any thoughts?

"Multible Tank Syndrome" strikes again...........
Quoye: "should I have two tanks in the space....."
............was there ever a question ???:jimlad:;)

( Yes - I have 15 tanks running, in private......:).)

Thanks Mick...there's an answer in there somewhere...but I can't fathom it...:crazy:

I have a 60 and a 25 liters and I couldn't be happier. Two tanks better than one, for sure... But small tanks are great: allows fast layout turnover if desired without too much investment, not very time consuming maintenance, cheap equipment thus you can afford good quality...

Jordi

Started in april this year again with one small tropical tank.. Now i got 3 and they getting bigger also :shy:.. Its infectious.. :wacky: And i'm planning another (i think small) cube in the near future.. :nailbiting: :nurse: :crazy::shh:

Never mind the 4 Wabi Kusa's..

I see we're praising the smaller tanks !!!
- So now is NOT the time to tell one of mine is about 800 l. - two are 250 l. ...................:D:D:D

I see we're praising the smaller tanks !!!
- So now is NOT the time to tell one of mine is about 800 l. - two are 250 l. ...................:D:D:D
Are you sure that what you call the 800 liters one is not what the rest of the family call bathtub?
My son would be happy with this monster tank, plenty of space for throwing all his Lego collection!

Jordi

3x 30cm cubes, 1x 40cm cube, 1x 45x25x20 and a 90l plastic tub full of plants growing on.

All soon to be replaced (apart from the 3x 30cm cubes) with 1x 40cm cube, 1x 60cm and 1x 80cm all in optiwhite :cigar:

Back