• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Hello All!

Davewllms

Seedling
Been following this website for a while and time to introduce myself!

Been fish keeping for a year or so now and always loved the look of a planted tank, first tank I learnt a hell of a lot as I'm sure you all did with your first, was quite happy with how it turned out in the end though!

qAXbTQF.jpg

It grew out a lot more since that picture but I had a big problem with BBA as inexperienced with CO2 :(

Now I'm moving onto a new project, open top aquarium from clearseal and in the process of setting this up, some filter media from previous tank and the only residents are some MTS Snails from the old tank. Currently monitoring CO2 and adjusting as necessary, giving the plants some time to bed in and slowly upping time on the lights and 50% water change every couple of days to keep the algae away!

Fluval 406 creates plenty of flow with the spray bar right across the back of the tank, pressurized FE CO2 system.

Lights I've gone for an Aquaone Plantglo 90cm, this should give enough light for the plants I'm planning on - Has anyone has experience with this light at all? Very little in the way of reviews etc on the web.

I'm still debating what to do in the left side of the tank where the driftwood is, anyone have any ideas would be welcome!

Thanks for looking and hello again!

dOEDNhA.jpg

hCQsFIm.jpg

CrbySK3.jpg

ggukCrY.jpg

Edit: Added Imgur links as couldn't get them to post to the thread!?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back