• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Lily pipes

willzs

So after looking on Google and not finding what I want I thought I'd ask on here. I'm after a lily pipe for my tank but it needs to come in at the back corner of my tank and then I want it to run along the side of the tank so the output is close to the front. Hope that makes sense and can anyone help me with it?

something like this but than with a lily pipe output?

4009680.jpg

Have you looked at Eheim's flowpipe and Dennerle's Lily Pipe for Scaper's Flow?
img64556189.jpg
dennerle-lily-pipe-for-scapers-flow-de-5793-cf0af8df.jpg

I doubt you'll be able to provide "good" flow using a single lily on a 4 x 2 x 2 tank

When using these "concentrated" outlets, design is everything - look at video of how flow differs between lily vs violet vs poppy ... there are various manufacturers on these now, some miss the mark on function

I doubt you'll be able to provide "good" flow using a single lily on a 4 x 2 x 2 tank

When using these "concentrated" outlets, design is everything - look at video of how flow differs between lily vs violet vs poppy ... there are various manufacturers on these now, some miss the mark on function

I've got 2 filters so am planning on having a circular flow around the tank from them. Thats why I wasn't planning on using spraybars and want 2 lily pipes but only have access at the rear of the tank.

Lilly pipes soften the output from a standard pipe, so as you have a large tank I suggest you just use normal straight output pipes without any kind of "lilly" at opposite corners, not as pretty perhaps but it'll work fine, has done for years for me.

Lilly pipes soften the output from a standard pipe, so as you have a large tank I suggest you just use normal straight output pipes without any kind of "lilly" at opposite corners, not as pretty perhaps but it'll work fine, has done for years for me.
Might try it that way for now then but see if I can hide it a bit

@chris. On my inflow its at the back of the tank I have prev. used spray bar but now prefer the flow coming straight out it seems to distribute co2 better from the diffuser,however it's a bit fierce and bashes the stems at back a little would you think lily pipe in this situation?Looking at those in xim s example

Back