• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Starting point 40 cm Cube ""A touch of red""

Hey Roy! It's looking great
Very neat set up.
You don't need a Christmas tree to decorate, this is your Christmas tree

Looking forward to seeing the tanks planted and running :)

Cheers,
Manu

Hi Manu, Thank you:thumbup: Just waiting on a couple of bits.Then it's planting time :woot::woot:

I cannot wait:nailbiting::nailbiting::nailbiting: It seems like its taken forever to get this all together :D

Trust me this is more exiting than Christmas :oldman::oldman: Not sure the Grandson would agree on that :what:

Looks great Roy. At the first image with my sleep-filled eyes I thought you had put leave litter on the bottom, but as my eyes cleared, saw that it was dragon rock and small cover plants. BTW-Do you know of any way to put in leaf litter without making it a chore to remove and weight it down to keep it from floating? Anyway, I look forward to seeing images of its maturation.

Indeed i also had to look twice and thought i saw leave litter. :) The tank looks nice and very natural that way.. :thumbup:
weight it down to keep it from floating?
No need for that Rob, they maybe float 2 days and than sink when soaked. :) Since you have sump, you can also put them in there to soak and wait for them to sink.

Hey Roy,

It looks great already, it will be fantastic in a few weeks :)

What's the name of the small red plant? I think I've got the same but can't remember the name...

Looking forward to seeing the progress on that one!!

Cheers,
Manu

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

Hi Manu,Thank you :) I cannot wait to see the back planting grow in.

Yes its the same plant that you had in your scape Alternathera rosaefolia mini :)

Indeed i also had to look twice and thought i saw leave litter. :) The tank looks nice and very natural that way.. :thumbup:

No need for that Rob, they maybe float 2 days and than sink when soaked. :) Since you have sump, you can also put them in there to soak and wait for them to sink.

Thank you zozo.

Hi Greenfinger, lovely start. Will be watching the progress of this little piece of nature.

What co2 reactor do you use?

Back