• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

I'm Canadian, Eh!

emrgroup

Seedling
Hello,

On my own, I've trying to read up as much as I could about planted aquariums. I became a lurker searching the internet to find a forum that would assist me with this. And voila! I found this forum and was very pleased to find this forum that is well organized and full of advice! Thank you tapatalk!

I always had aquariums since I was ten. Unfortunate for all those victims in my attempt to be happy!

My aquariums mainly were fish, but became very interested in cichlids. Dwarf variety. I had reasonable success with those.

I then bought a 125 gallon and through lots of experimentation without proper reading or knowledge, I bought one plant that has gone through ten years of torture. Anubias barteri.

I still have the 125 but am now really digging plants, so I am doing as much research as I can now (hence how I found the forum).

I now have everything to be a high-tech planted tank. I have tons of lighting, CO2 and dirted substrate and dry ferts

Hope I can get an awesome tank with help and advice from here!

Attachments

• 20151109_181609.jpg
    20151109_181609.jpg
    230.9 KB · Views: 97
Hi Emrgroup,

welcome to the forum. sounds like your doing the right thing and doing lots of research. Im sure by now you have seen that the 'tons of lighting' you mentioned may be something you will be revisiting and calming down. we love our ferts and co2 here and are as a group not to keen on mass light.

anyway, get stuck in and will see you around

Back