• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

buying from java-plants

Indeed I have. Few months ago I ordered plants which all arrived in good condition considering the reasonable prices.

I've ordered from Java as well and all plants were fine but they were not as well established as those I got from the likes of Aqua Essentials so price wise it may be that they end up being comparable for actual plant mass.

I've had issues with them in the past but they were the only people who did E. parvula so i took the plunge again, without being out of order all i can say is that i wish it was on the Tropica list :rolleyes:

Yes, I think "variable" would be a good description!

Tropica plants seem expensive in comparison but you do get more plant per pot, and it's healthy!

I ordered some Java Moss from them which arrived yesterday. The envelope it arrived in was open, and the plastic wrapping holding the moss was torn and Java Moss was everywhere. I reckon there was half of what I ordered left in the envelope. Was not impressed!!

Back