• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Hello from Manchester

NathanG

Been lurking and gathering advice for a few months while i let my first tank develop.

Anyway, thought i would introduce myself and the tank.

I got a second hand Roma 125 two months ago with all the gear in really good condition for £90 so i could get straight in and plan my next tank. I did upgrade lights to an arcadia stretch and a basic hidom cheap filter as the u3 was damaged.

It didn't take long to realise this wasn't what i wanted. I will eventually make a separate progress thread when i've figured out what tank and gear im going to start from scratch with.

Here's the tank atm
F2fKTbY.jpg
[/IMG].. Sorry the pics a bit lackluster
F2fKTbY.jpg

3 weeks into liquid fert and co2, it's growing slowly with that gravel. Aquascaping is harder than i imagined.

Thanks

Nathan

Attachments

• IMG_20160120_195230.jpg
    IMG_20160120_195230.jpg
    225.9 KB · Views: 56
  • F2fKTbY.jpg
    F2fKTbY.jpg
    857.5 KB · Views: 49
  • F2fKTbY.jpg
    F2fKTbY.jpg
    857.5 KB · Views: 43
  • F2fKTbY.jpg
    F2fKTbY.jpg
    857.5 KB · Views: 45
Cheers. Decided to rope a friend in to help me with the build of a 90p stand as it would fall over if i didn't im sure.

So will get a opti 90x45x45, 2 classic eheims, co2 gear, new led light, ss pipes and probably end up with more.

I thought golf was expensive but this is a whole other level. Love it.

Cheers. Decided to rope a friend in to help me with the build of a 90p stand as it would fall over if i didn't im sure.

So will get a opti 90x45x45, 2 classic eheims, co2 gear, new led light, ss pipes and probably end up with more.

I thought golf was expensive but this is a whole other level. Love it.
Just remember with money doesn't mean you'll get success :D You can still have great tanks on a budget.

Back