• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Hello from Wraysbury (Heathrow)

amritc1

Hi All,

I have been keeping fish for a while and have had many tanks over the years.
Tried planted tanks a few times but nothing as amazing as some tanks on this site.
Been a lurker on this site for sometime to steel some ideas and get some great info :lol:.

Current setup
Tank: Aquaone 1500R (Approx. 400L)
Heater: Hydor inline 300W
Pump: All Pond Solutions 2000 and All Pond Solutions 2000EF
Co2: Co2Art dual stage regulator, FE, JBL bubble counter, Flora Sera 1000 reactor.
Substrate: JBL Manado
Plants: Will create list in journal thread

At the moment just thrown plants in and Co2 running like crazy.
24023689963_e890511416_b.jpg

looking for some ideas on how to scape this.

Thanks,
Chana

Hello,

Thanks for the advice really appreciate it.
I have slowly ramped the co2 up and is just set not to cause fish any discomfort from what I can see. They seem comfortable and don't show any sign of too much co2.

Did have an issue when I first set co2 when I bought a cheap check valve. Could not get the correct bubble count and was fluctuating everyday. It would stick and I had to keep adjusting it which was a pain. One day I set it and when I left for work and was running ok. Got home and co2 was running like crazy and the fish where all at the top and even some upside down.
Not a pretty site, surprisingly all survived after a 50% water change.

Not open top tank, torpedo barbs are fast .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to UKAPS I think personally yo can have a good planted tank with easy classed plants.You could check the sponsors on here for a wide selection.Aquarium looking good

Hello,
Thank you Paraguay & Troi.
Definitely looking for scaping ideas some fantastic ones on here.
Always struggle with carpeting plants. Trying Elatine hydropiper at the moment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back