• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Starting point-- The Rock

hi Roy! Great as always! what is that lower rock? Did you make the tank to fit the rock or it is just coincidence?!

Hi Bloskas, Coincidence:) I was in a LFS and they had a couple of nice rocks. The one in the scape just stood out on its own :rolleyes: Then I came up with the idea. Stockings filled with cat litter to show the rock off. The rock was born :D

The way stockings used in this scape it was genius, I think we will see many scapes based on this idea, I loved it from the first shot,and for sure I will copy this technique in the future :)

Στάλθηκε από το Hive V 3G μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

Really nice! I like it a lot

Love it, simple design yet so effective! May have to pinch that cat litter trick sometime...!

The way stockings used in this scape it was genius, I think we will see many scapes based on this idea, I loved it from the first shot,and for sure I will copy this technique in the future :)

Στάλθηκε από το Hive V 3G μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

Hi Chrism, Joe Turner, Johnpecn , Thank you for your kind words :thumbup:

Back