• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Hello from South London

Richard H

Seedling
After hiding In the shadows for over 6 months I thought it time to introduce myself. Espececially as I think I've almost read every journal on here and learnt so much valuable information. Another reason for the introduction is I would very much like to come along to the aquascaping meet in March and thought I should say hello here first.

I'm now 40 odd and have kept fish on and off from the age of 15, community fish, cichlids and a few years with marine. This is however my first time keeping a planted tank. Well keeping plants alive in a tank for longer than s few weeks that is. I currently have a Juwell 180 at my Mums and an ADA 60p at mine, both planted and running semi high tech.

Anyway enough of that I'll hopefully try and post a pic of each of the tanks so you can at least see what's going on. Both running since June 2014.

Thanks.

Richard,

Welcome :D

Brilliant tanks too, the 180 looks so fresh and alive!! Same with the 60p. Was the 60 set up after or before?

Thanks nayr88, the 180 was set up a couple months before the 60 and seemed to balance out a lot quicker than the 60 also.

Back