• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Windowsill Nature

Hi Akwaskape, Hows things going any new projects on the go ?? :)
Hi @Greenfinger2
Ah mate its been manic, got keys to my new place 6 weeks ago and been upto my neck in kitchens, bathrooms and decorating.
Was just thinking today how well my tanks are holding up under the minimal attention. Ive been pretty much feeding every few days and that's it for about 2 months now.

Hi A, Great news. Decorating I know :inpain: Good luck in your new home and happy scaping.:thumbup:

Glad to hear the tanks are still going.We all neglect our tanks sometimes """ Life"" I am sure they will survive.

Looking forward to the updates when you have settled in :thumbup:

New to the forum and looking through the threads. Really interesting tank. Very calming, I just need Bigger window sills now to fit something like this on. Have you got any initial shots of the planting up how long did it take for the dwarf sag to get going?
Thanks.

If I had seen a photo of your tank alone and someone asked me if it could be done "no tech" I'd say impossible! I am amazed at what you have acheived!

I have a glass fish bowl that I once used to try and make a wabi kusa....Im now wondering whether I should just put some soil, stones and a plant in it and stick it on the windowsill for a year! Is it really as simple as that to recreate nature on a windowsill??!

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

Hi :). Its my dream to have a tank like yours....i love the jungle look that you have going on in there...especially in the last photo....could share with us the step by step of how you set up the tank please....especially the substrate.

This little tank wouldn't be out of place in anyone's home / collection.

Fantastic.

Do you feed the plants at all, or is it fish waste fertilisers?

Back