• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Which Co2 reactor

Marc1t

Hi there
Iv had a really frustrating time with co2 diffusers it's been driving me mad! I'm on my 4th 2 were the ones you can dismantle for cleaning, one by one after only a few days they all leaked co2 or cracked under the pressure which needs to be high at about 30 /35psi for them to work. Gave up with that & bought a sera flora 1000 reactor worked really well until it cracked at the inlet within a week & leaked I am waiting for a replacement, might just get my money back, & in the mean time I'm back to in line.
Can anybody recommend a really good co2 reactor I don't mind paying a fortune for it within reason as long as it's reliable which WILL NOT leak, break, explode or spontaneously combust within a couple of days or 100 years for that matter??
Cheers
Marc

Pretty good.
Funnily enough Iv just seen a similar thread on another forum but the design is the other way round in that instead of the plastic bottle they have used a plastic tube which is the outlet, water and gas is fed Ito the housing which swirls around & up through the tube. Which is better who knows
Might have a crack at making one of these
Thanks

Back