• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

CO2 refills Coventry

ice

I know how hard it is to get someone to refill co2 bottles & FE, so thought i would share some infomation for people in the Coventry area, Plus its my first post here so thought it would be nice to offer something before i start begging for help!!
Anyway i have found a fire safty company that will refill your bottles for £10 or exchange your 2kg FE with a full one for £10. These are collection (2 mins from M6 J3) only, and he has even let me borrow an extra bottle for just the cost of the gas. If anyone want details you can email me at red73@btinternet.com

Anyway about my algea!!!

Great forum folks glad to be a member

Very useful to know!

I've got two full FEs awaiting a reg/solenoid from aquatic magic. (been waiting for over two weeks now) they are chasing the track/trace through the postal system.

With the FE and the solenoid I would hope that each would last a considerable amount of time, but always useful to know where they can be refilled.

Many thanks

Themuleous said:
Nice once sounds like a bargain!

Dont forget to put this in the 'where to buy' forum :)

Sam
sorry new to this forum still finding my way round, Would admin like to move the post for me!! ;)

Hi if you want contact details just drop me an email :)

Back