• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Autumn mood

Hi stanislav :) Wow...this is simply amazing...i have to say that this is one of the most natural scapes that i have ever come across. l really like the way you had your tank hardscaped...are you planning on any emergent growths apart from the floaters...because in the first photo where you showed us the hardscape...you seemed to have made some room on the substrate (left upper most raised area )...It would really look cool to have some emergent growth :) there

Thank you faizal ! I have only few photos with Hydrocotyle tripartita in left upper corner. Please see https://flic.kr/p/CUkS2u
Maybe I will plant something else later , not sure. Do you have any suggestions about that ?

Maybe a wabikusa of hygrophila pinnafitida with some emergent nana petites and a moss base & some emergent e. tennelus stuck randomly here and there in between the mosses?

Back