• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Let's give this a go

Kev hall

Seedling
After joining yesterday, I had to try this this mud thing, so went out in the shed and found and old shrimp tank a bag of mud, going to get a nano heater root wood and sand from lfs tonight, I'm gonna just add water and see what happens, when can I add dapania and plants, thanks for reading
image.jpg

That's the water in, 4 bags of fleas and some cuttings from the main tank

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    299.7 KB · Views: 187
Today it's really cloudy, gonna do a 50% water change, the plants are looking alright, anyone got any advice plse

I'm sure I have, too be honest I've read too much my heads boggled lol, I think I've sorted it now

Ha ha know exactly what you mean,the more you find out the more you see little contradictions.Just a matter of what set up you want and have a go.I tend to look and read more of set ups from someone like George Farmers and the tutorials and then have a go.Good thing about UKAPS might be different opinions but it all helps with the basics

Back