• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

What would you do with this?

Kezzab

So i found this on the beach at the weekend. It's actually too large for any tank i own, but it looks cool and i can sort of imagine what i'd do with it. I'll keep it in the hope i may have use for it in future (although i'm open to offers;)).

Curious to hear what others would do with this.
WP_20160303_010.jpg

WP_20160303_012.jpg

Even for a large tank it looks a bit massive and compact in my opinion... not easy to use. There are several journals in UKAPS and other forum with large tree roots but in most cases the roots were creating an interest pattern of thinner branches. However it is very difficult to assess the value of driftwood just with pictures. Maybe you change its position and it would look great.

Jordi

Ha! It is fairly massive. Much bigger than i really appreciated when I picked it up.

The pics don't really do it justice, there's thinner side roots and an interesting archway effect. If it was used it would have to be pretty much the sole feature of the tank.

But it might just look like a sodding big root with some plants stuck on it...

It can always go on the fire.

Back