• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up
Yeah. And I still like it. Very easy on maintanance, not demandig and beautiful

Sent from my SM-A300FU using Tapatalk

I've spotted dwarf puffer there. Does it have any interest to shrimps as food source? What food you provide for that fish?

Yes, it is dwarf puffer. They do feed from pest snails (still plenty of them in that anubias), also they love bloodworm. They were put in there because of my other project was taken apart, jot for a time for now. They do not bother to touch existing cherries, but they like to eat newborns, as I see them no more :)

Lovely tank. I set one of these shallow wide tanks before with a few branches and I used it to grow fissidens.

This is a lovely scape for the Spec 19 (such a narrow tank!)

an excellent reason to find another Spec 19 to play in ;)
If I go 3rd tank I might have no wife more. haha.

but on the serious note - I have no time to maintain 3rd scape. Sometimes on this one wc is postponed to 2 or 3 weeks :)

Hi Lauris - amazing tank. Any particular tips on such luxuriant Anubias growth? I can't see a speck of algae on it anywhere!
Thanks for posting - great tank.

Love the tank - one question - i planted alot of anubius on some azealia wood and it all eventually rotted off. None of my other plants were affected. Have you had any experience of this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Lauris - amazing tank. Any particular tips on such luxuriant Anubias growth? I can't see a speck of algae on it anywhere!
Thanks for posting - great tank.
Hi Ben!

Nothing too specific to highlight. Fertilisation once a week with Tropica Specislized, Potassium and a bit of extra iron. Easy carbo on daily basis, moderate light for 7h a day, RO water, reminerals

Thanks ;)

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

Love the tank - one question - i planted alot of anubius on some azealia wood and it all eventually rotted off. None of my other plants were affected. Have you had any experience of this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hi!

Never had anything alike. This was grown from one small portion over a 3 year period. I used to have some bba issues but once I got things back in order, never had any issues after.

Best they feel with roots exposed to water. Can survive without much of nutrients but loves when you have the bunde (rich fertilisation, co2 and Iight).. Like any other plant. They may drop off old leaves in the adaption period but should re-grow easily

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

I hope to grow my plants as healthier as yours in my new nano cube...these anubia petite looks awesome!:pompus:

Back