• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Windswept Eternity

I believe in you Troi :singing:

:D

Thanks zozo. I want to get it planted now but I'm going to have to wait till after the summer holidays when I can be around long enough to give it the best possible start...that's testing my patience:arghh:
Hey Troi,
I believe the holidays are soon over... more time for scaping ☺
Have you progressed on the hardscape?
Sorry for putting some pressure, I'm not very patient
Cheers,
Manu

Haha...been away, but was looking forward to getting stuck in when I came back...however life has chucked me a few curveballs recently which need resolving first...so the scape will have to go on hold for a little while longer at least...
...I hope it doesn't turn out to be the journal of the scape that never was:arghh:

Haha...been away, but was looking forward to getting stuck in when I came back...however life has chucked me a few curveballs recently which need resolving first...so the scape will have to go on hold for a little while longer at least...
...I hope it doesn't turn out to be the journal of the scape that never was:arghh:
Hey Troi,
I hope things are getting for you.
Cheers, Manu.

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

Bigger tank, more tanks. It's all good :cigar:

Sometime life gets in the way of fun....The future is green. Planted green :couchpotato:

Haha...haaa...finally been able to do what I've been chomping at the bit to do for ages...:joyful:

It's been a while...and a house move. Long story short I've had the Mother of all Snagging issues to deal with, we even had to move out for a week whilst the developer tried to put stuff right...nightmare:arghh:

All I've got to do now is modify the cabinet, hang the Radion and start scaping and Wabi-Kusa-ing...can't wait:D

25962376341_1e88d7ab4c_k.jpg
25424012474_92ecc93072_k.jpg

Yummie!! :hungry: Can't wait... :)

Back