• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Nano Tanks

Jaap

In your opinion/experience which are the best nano tanks in the market?

Thanks

Hi all,
that sounds cool, any pictures?
Sorry they aren't the best, the tank is in my daughter's bed room and the "floordrobe" proved insurmountable.

They are part of her Art GCSE (show took images of the tank, and microscope images of the moss cell structure etc, and printed/embroidered them onto a large canvas).

I think she is intending to turn it into an aquarium in the autumn. The top is covered with cling-film, and it sits on a heat mat. I towelled the condensation of the glass before the photo, but the glass and moss are usually beaded with condensation.

dennerle1.jpg

The rocks were just bits of oolitic limestone from the garden, and the moss and Anagallis tenella came from the pond,

dennerle4_crop.jpg

cheers Darrel

Hi all,Sorry they aren't the best, the tank is in my daughter's bed room and the "floordrobe" proved insurmountable.

They are part of her Art GCSE (show took images of the tank, and microscope images of the moss cell structure etc, and printed/embroidered them onto a large canvas).

I think she is intending to turn it into an aquarium in the autumn. The top is covered with cling-film, and it sits on a heat mat. I towelled the condensation of the glass before the photo, but the glass and moss are usually beaded with condensation.

View attachment 84870

The rocks were just bits of oolitic limestone from the garden, and the moss and Anagallis tenella came from the pond,

View attachment 84871

cheers Darrel

that's cool! Hope she gets the recognition in her project marks, for the effort!

Back