• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

just picked my jaw off the floor....

I don't seem to be able to view the latest picture, all I can see is
Yep, same here.

Should be visible now. Maybe someone could explain how to insert links from Google Photos?

It's still not working for me, but if I right click and select to view image I get a request to log in to Google. I never keep my browser logged in to Google. Once I did log in, it then still refuse to display the image, it gave me the no entry sign, so I assume the permissions are not set for it to be public. When I view again in the forum post now that my browser is logged in then I see the no entry sign within the forums too.

I'm afraid I can't help with Google Pictures, I have never used it. I personally use the public folder within Dropbox to share images on here. There are lots of other file sharing sites that allow forum linking out there.

It's still not working for me, but if I right click and select to view image I get a request to log in to Google. I never keep my browser logged in to Google. Once I did log in, it then still refuse to display the image, it gave me the no entry sign, so I assume the permissions are not set for it to be public. When I view again in the forum post now that my browser is logged in then I see the no entry sign within the forums too.

I'm afraid I can't help with Google Pictures, I have never used it. I personally use the public folder within Dropbox to share images on here. There are lots of other file sharing sites that allow forum linking out there.

Tried to fix it. Still waiting for an advice with Google Photos.

really nice scape, I hope you don't mind me saying that the massive co2 canister and filter at the side; drew attention away from the tank itself.

Impressive, tautieti:)Why your light fixture is so high?To get less PAR's?

Back