• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Hygrophilia Pinnatifida Emersed.

zanguli-ya-zamba

Seedling
Hi Members,

I wanted to know if this type of Hygrophila is doing as well as the other Hygrophila growing emerged ?
I know that the others are growing like weed in emerged set up.
Would it grow better in substrat or on a wood that is sitting in water with leaves outside of water?
If some of the members have some pictures of their Pinnatifida emerge set up I would be happy to see it.

Cheers guys

Hi Members,

I wanted to know if this type of Hygrophila is doing as well as the other Hygrophila growing emerged ?
I know that the others are growing like weed in emerged set up.
Would it grow better in substrat or on a wood that is sitting in water with leaves outside of water?
If some of the members have some pictures of their Pinnatifida emerge set up I would be happy to see it.

Cheers guys
Hi have just come across your post.

Check out Nelson's wabi kusa project he is having a go.

http://www.ukaps.org/forum/index.php?threads/40522/

http://www.ukaps.org/forum/index.php?threads/40522//URL] Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Hi thanks for the link.
I hope it will like the tropical environment of Congo ! I will try it in my propagator and in my pond growing on the vegetal wall where there is a waterfall and on a roots near the fall.
My propagator doesn't have a lid as we have constant 85% humidity there. I have order 3 pots.

If some one have advices please ?

Cheers

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

I have a few of these in my setup and it seems to grow pretty well. Took a few weeks for it to adapt but its producing new leaves every week or so.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have some growing in a propagator with potting soil as a substrate. It's doing well, despite my lack of experience.

I guys thanks for all your answers and advices. As soon as I arrive in Congo I put a pot in the propagator to save the species a pot on the vegetal wall of the pond and two in the tank. I will share pictures.
Cheers

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

Hi
I have a few Hygrophila Pinnatifida growing emersed in a small tank on a window sill....using a mix of gravel/ compost and Osmocote!
Slow going but they are producing leaves....think it needs more light though!
hoggie

Back