• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

UKAPS discount

Thanks for your reply. I just want to know that the product is safe to use as you can clearly see there is some kind of deposit on the product. If I'm not mistaken, the whole point of this product is that is releases tiny bubbles of co2 into the water column. If, as you can clearly see from the pictures, there is some blockage then there could be a problem. The product looks like it has been used for some time rather than simply a one off test. Would you not agree? Secondly, the plastic bag from intense is simply a closed clear plastic bag with a label attached. I did not know if your company manufactures the product or not. I simply want reassurance over the state of the product before I opened the packaging.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello,

As I mentioned before I can confirm that we do not sale used products.

However I fully understand your concern and as we offer 100% satisfaction I created new order for you and we will send you new bazookas today.

Once again really sorry about that.

Thanks for your reply. I believe you don't sell used products but there was something clearly wrong with those bazookas. Thanks for clearing the matter up now.
Alan

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello,

Just quick update from Intense. I contacted them to give better explanation:

"We call it active layer within the density of ceramic. After chemistry process sometimes you might see spots on the ceramic ring, however there is no differences between the others. Just put it into water like any other diffuser as the chemistry process in not harmful to live stock."

Back