• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Bonsai Tree Wood

Aquarium Gardens

Sponsor
UKAPS Team
I'd like to introduce some gorgeous pieces of Bonsai Tree Wood, just received today. We are really impressed with them. You will not find a better piece of wood for creating a tree scape with.

We have them on an introductory offer and you will save £10 off each piece
http://www.aquariumgardens.co.uk/aquascaping-wood-100-c.asp

We only have 3 pieces, but we love them so much that more are arriving next week so stay tuned for more variety. Each piece is one of a kind so once they're gone, they're gone!

Here's the pictures of what we have in at the moment...

Bonsai Tree S1.jpg
Bonsai Tree S2.jpg
Bonsai Tree S3.jpg

I'd like to introduce some gorgeous pieces of Bonsai Tree Wood, just received today. We are really impressed with them. You will not find a better piece of wood for creating a tree scape with.

We have them on an introductory offer and you will save £10 off each piece

We only have 3 pieces, but we love them so much that more are arriving next week so stay tuned for more variety. Each piece is one of a kind so once they're gone, they're gone!

Here's the pictures of what we have in at the moment...

View attachment 85451 View attachment 85452 View attachment 85453

Those look superb, I take it they float for a good few weeks?

Good morning,
How they were treated?

I have had some Bonsai drying under the sun for 2 years, and still after 4 or 5 months since i put them in the tank they star to rot. First were the little branches that broke up.
Your bonsai´s dont´have the little branches so i assume you cut it off. Well done cause they rot.

But i do believe that the Bonsai is not a trunk for being emmersed for a long time.

Best regards

Hi all,

I have found out some info from our supplier. The bonsai trees are hand crafted from different types of wood, not all bonsai, but some bonsai used it appears. The trunk looks to me like Manzanita or similar type wood. The tiny branches on the ends look like bonsai has been used. The roots at the bottom of the tree also look like another type of wood used.

The different woods have been crafted together by hand, to build a replica bonsai tree. It's quite labour intensive work, hence the price. They do look stunning though.

I am yet to find out if they have been treated with anything. But have been told they are of course safe for aquariums.

They are imported from Asia.

Hope this answers your questions :)

Kind regards
Dave

Here with some new pieces of Bonsai Tree Wood received this week - we had some others too but they sold in our shop before we could even get them online!

Absolutely loving these. You may have seen them featured in pictures from Interzoo this week, various pictures going round on Facebook. Some very nice tree scapes created with these.

You will find them on our website to purchase here:

Bonsai Tree M2.jpg
Bonsai Tree S4.jpg
Bonsai Tree S5.jpg
Bonsai Tree S6.jpg
Bonsai Tree S7.jpg

Hi foxfish,

Our supplier has let me know this information about the trees:

"The bonsai trees we have on offer now are fake, hand made bonsai trees. They are made out of real wood and branches but I doubt if any of that belonged to a true bonsai. Unfortunately they are (crazy) expensive because of the labour costs. Handcrafted items are, even imported from Asia, very expensive"

Hope this clears things up :)

Regards
Dave

Back