• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Something new for my 1ft cube

I love your rock scape.. I will be following you around for my next rescape.. Why didn't I think to use small stones.. Instead always boxed in with iwagumi kindda concept

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the comments!

This scape is a pretty old one, in April this year this tank was rescaped. It now looks like this...

az81zn.png

Thanks for the comments!

This scape is a pretty old one, in April this year this tank was rescaped. It now looks like this...

az81zn.png
Did you bank the substrate high at the back and between the rocks to put the plants or did you just attacched them between the cracks and crevices?
Looks really natural.

@AquamaniacUK, for the most part the scape is free standing. There are rocks and tiles under the mounds and soil on top. The challenge is to make the rock base soil tight.

@xandro007, 1 pump of flourish and a drop of ECA, and 1 pump each of KNO3, P, K and a drop of green gain (on alternate days). Weekly 50% wc.

Last edited:
Thanks cookies and Madhav!

@Madhav, I've had the crs in for about 2 months. Last week I noticed the first lot of shrimpletes (three of them). :)

Back