• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Hello I am new!

I decided that I needed another aquarium in my life! Despite having a lovely marine I miss my freshies! I like a challenge so I decided to plant (only ever used fake plants before). So I got a small 56 litre juwel and some dragon rock from a lovely lady on here (who also recommended this forum) and set it up. I am picking some plants up later.
photo.php

Hi Nicola, welcome to ukaps! Did you get the rock from Helen Ritchie? She is indeed a lovely lady.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

hello everyone im new to planted aquariums. i have a 350 litre tank and im reli struggle at the moment. but im sure being on this forum i will learn a few things

hello everyone im new to planted aquariums. i have a 350 litre tank and im reli struggle at the moment. but im sure being on this forum i will learn a few things
Hi Oliver & welcome to ukaps :)
You may want to start your own thread in new members & introductions :) its really easy (there's an option to do this at the top right of the section) You may get a warmer welcome when members realise your a new member!

Back