• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Journal Freds new pond build

Status
Not open for further replies.
Update of how things are progressing.with plants and fish. Still haven't got summer house done yet. Wife's baby.

upload_2016-7-26_15-4-26.png

upper pond plants growing fast now iris and bulrushes coming on nicely
upload_2016-7-26_15-5-28.png

like me three ducks. sister in law Michele bought me them
upload_2016-7-26_15-7-28.png

upload_2016-7-26_15-10-15.png

bought some more plants get delivered tomorrow with 10 new fish oxygenates
2x elodea crispa 1x hippuris vulgaris mares tail 2x orontium golden club
marcel was right the two ferns died ooohhhhh ha ha

nice crystal clear water oooohhhh yeeaahh drum taking the smallest of fines out. very good investment
upload_2016-7-26_15-17-3.png

rudd shoaling
upload_2016-7-26_15-19-33.png

that white black speck koi was ill. thought it was going to die. did salt bath.worked. fit as a fiddle now
upload_2016-7-26_15-20-49.png

shows how clear water is you can see right through to other window and lot of oxygen going in.
which also cleans pond
upload_2016-7-26_15-23-39.png

took from above into pond top them fish on bottom that s six feet down
upload_2016-7-26_15-26-10.png

that s it folks take some more of the new fish and new plants in a few days.
sorry i have nt been on site lately. been away for three weeks. to everyone i made friends with hello
all the best fred

thanks nick16 yes mate i was out there at 0230 am this morning just sat watching them in the windows
it s like watching TV screen. brilliant. thanks for the reply and nice words mate. take care fred

Manisha thanks for the reply. Are you new. Have not heard that name or call sign before. It doesn't matter how you keep them. There little jewel s if in outdoor pond or inside.an aquarium. There there to be looked at. Glad you liked pond. A lot of planning. And work into the build.a dream really. Now its come true. Thanks for reply.

Yooooo. Nelson Marcel. Thanks for replys. How you both keeping. Hope your both well.
Yes the pond is doing well. Maturing nicely. Hope your both busy with plants and aquatic s. Be safe and happy. All the best fred

Cheers andy. Its starting to bloom now.and mature. Starting to take shape. You keeping okay mate. Thanks for reply also to Paraguay take care the both of you. Best fred.

Hogan53 nelson paraquay and nick thanks a lot lads have a good week. just realised have not named the fish best fred

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back