• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

My rio 125

fishkeeper

Just thought id share with you some shots of my planet rio 125

RIMG0079Medium-3.jpg

RIMG0080Medium-2.jpg

My fav fish:

RIMG0081Medium-2.jpg

RIMG0084Medium-1.jpg

RIMG0083Medium-2.jpg

RIMG0086Medium.jpg

Please leave your comments- good or bad :D

Will

the shark (if it is a shark, albino?) will eat the neons for sure. if its a RTBS then they get more aggressive as they get bigger and will definately eat the neons.

@ Thomas, i really dont know what the plants names are, i have amazon swords, java fern, some vallis, some pond weed (elodea?) and i dont really know the others.
stock is:
2 small angelfish
1 albino rainbow shark (non aggressive)
1 platy
8 cardinal tetras
5 rummynose tetras
5 harlequin rasboras
3 bronze corys
1 rubbernosed plec

@ Nick, the shark has been in with the cardinals for about 2 years now, its fully grown at 5 inches and doesnt bother any of my fish, he normally just hides. He has been fully grown for about 3 months now and i still have the 8 cardinals i bought 2 years ago :D

Thanks for the comments

Will

Lovely tank.

I have only a 60litre at present but looking to upgrade to a 125 in the near future as I am still a novice and learning all the time.

What did you use in the tank in terms of substrate, gravel, etc? Is it play sand you are using? Do you use anything else to help your plants?

I notice you have your Cardinals 2 years. That's good going. What is your maintenance schedule in terms of water changes, etc?

Cheers :)

Back