• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Ryan's ADA 120p

Dunno Ryan You've come a long way since you first sent me a PM 3 years ago and getting in pfk says a lot about your ability. Keep up the good work mate
thanks andy. i still remember that day i order 14 pots of hc thinking that my tank would look like amano work lol glad its turn around for me. hc is easy now ;)

This is such an exciting time starting a new tank! Eugh! I hate postal delays, how inconsiderate! Very nice tank and stand so far ☺ Ha ha, which part of Ireland is your hardscape friend from?! We've a fair bit of granite & basalt up north...and it's definitely not granite! I'm curious now...

This is such an exciting time starting a new tank! Eugh! I hate postal delays, how inconsiderate! Very nice tank and stand so far ☺ Ha ha, which part of Ireland is your hardscape friend from?! We've a fair bit of granite & basalt up north...and it's definitely not granite! I'm curious now...
i was so looking forward to it. the rocks is the last thing holding this tank empty lol. not sure about where about the rocks come from i just got told it came form the ireland. sorry i wish i could answer that ;)

hi

it has been a week since my last up date. the rock took for ever to come which delay the process a bit but now im back on track. I through I try some of this grass plastic grid paving turf mat which work brilliant.
good for raising the substrate high.

had to pop in to my local Sainsbury's to see if they had any lava rocks and its was cheaper than b&q. 4kg for £4.15 barging lol
lets start cracking then I first filled all the gaps with lava rock and cut up the plastic mat to the size I want. I hoping to do 4 island layout. 2 big and 2 small also 80kg of rock to play with and a box of mani wood. oh happy days lol
I use mixture of old and new ada soil.

I use mainly old substrate to create the island so fresh soil for the plants. its was getting late but that didn't stop me from trying hahaha I had to stop because I had a headache it wasn't going toward what I had in mind so left it to fight another day. that was yesterday and today I've have done anything to it just has add more soil. next update will be Tuesday. hardscape should be done on Monday and then I will update the post Tuesday for you guys. have a nice weekend chat soon

here a few pictures
IMG_3616.jpg

IMG_3632.jpg

IMG_3697.jpg

IMG_3670.jpg

IMG_3671.jpg

IMG_3687.jpg

IMG_3685.jpg

IMG_3689.jpg

IMG_3693.jpg

About time we had a decent update Thang To (AKA the artist formerly known as legytt)...that is with pictures;)

Very nice set up, should look the dogs when it's finished:cool:

P.S. hope you got your lighting issue sorted.

thank you tim aka troi :lol:
I cant wait to get it all sorted. not looking toward planting all of it by my self tho. need you lots to come and help. im hoping to plant really heavy and do water changes every day. oh about the light controller glen sorted it out for me. I nearly gave up it was such a hassle with the settings but now it up and running.

by the way did you see me in the pfk mag?;)

Back