• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Buying ADA gear and plants in Japan

Tom

Hey guys, long time no see.

I'm hopefully moving to Japan in July, and wondering if anyone has any experience of buying equipment and plants (probably online) over there? I'm likely to be somewhere pretty rural. I've been to a couple of good shops in larger cities such as Tokyo, but I reckon I'll have to shop online.

I finally got to visit the ADA Gallery a couple of weeks ago on my fourth trip to Japan which has really got me wanting to set up another tank when I get settled there. Unfortunately I can't take a lot of stuff with me, so the Mini M, 60P and all electrical stuff will be staying behind.

Ta in advance,

Tom

Thanks for asking, I'm settling in well :) This is only my third day in my little town, but it seems like a very nice place. It's so far removed from the craziness of Tokyo. I did manage to visit AquaForest Aquarium again in Tokyo, though. Once I have a car on the road, I'll go hunting for shops around this area.

Tom

Back