• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Ryan's ADA 120p

Hmm... so that's how you build up islands ☺ Very well planned do you attach the crates to the bottom in any way to prevent them moving? I wish I'd picked up some tips from ukaps before I'd done my tank (My 2 attempted islands are more like lazy slopes!) A great journal so far for us noobs ☺

just shot of what inside cabinet
IMG_3754.jpg
Wow that's looking pretty involved...

i been busy sorting out the hardscape and this is what i came up with. it was all done on sunday and i left it just in case i need to change anything around but it turn out not what i had plan but i like it so far. original i wanted 4 island but the wood was just too big. in the end i remove a lot of the plastic grid to just make 2 island instead. i wanted to do something different i haven't done before so i hope you like it if any thing please don't me shy to tell me.

next would be adding plants. im not going to make this all fancy and amazing for any kind of competition like IAPLC entry. not got the time to trim and my camera skills is rubbish :(
im just going to add a ton of different plants and add more on the go. some wabi suka as well. i cant wait.

not sure when im going to plant but i hope not too long. wanna get as much plant order at once as possible.
that it for now. will keep you guys update soon

cheers
ryan

IMG_4044.jpg

IMG_4005.jpg

IMG_4006.jpg

IMG_4007.jpg

IMG_4008.jpg

IMG_4010.jpg

IMG_4012.jpg

IMG_4013.jpg

IMG_4014.jpg

IMG_4015.jpg

Yeah. I think the planting will need some thought to help compliment it but I think it's looking sweet

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Back